Have you ever found yourself in a scenario where you needed to reroute a page? If you haven’t already done so, you’ll need to do so sooner or later. It might be anything from broken links to spam registrations to page failures.
You may need to know installing a plugin in wordpress, but I found many wordpress users are already know this.
Due to numerous reasons, you may also wish to temporarily halt a few parts or services, or just change the domain name of your website. You’ll have to redirect your web pages to random postings or a specific page in all of these circumstances. It is, however, quite simple if you utilize a WordPress website. All you have to do is install a WordPress redirect plugin, and you’ll be able to effortlessly redirect the plugins.
We recommend the following Redirection Plugins.
With the GeoIP Language Redirect plugin, you can automate the process of redirecting people to their preferred language website. This plugin recognizes the visitor’s IP address and location and directs them to the appropriate version of the website. The whole procedure is automated and simple.
We will not clutter this page with exaggerated descriptions and promotional texts; instead, read the plugin features below. SEO Redirection Premium is an integrated solution that allows you to effortlessly configure redirects for your site and handle 404 issues.
This add-on lets you choose the URL to which members are redirected after checking in and creating accounts.
The WordPress GeoIP Nation Redirect plugin enables you to redirect your visitors automatically depending on their country and a set of criteria that you can configure in the WordPress administrative panel.
When certain searches are conducted, automatically redirect to a certain website! While SearchWP can help you uncover the most relevant search results, there are instances when you just want to route your visitor to a certain page, saving them a click in the process.
When you redirect a URL of your website, the address is changed to a new one that you’ve developed or one that already exists. When a user clicks on a link address that you wish to redirect, the user is provided with the redirected URL address rather than the original. In cases like broken links and spam registrations, redirects may also benefit your website’s SEO. The approval of the redirection by the search engines, however, might take up to a month. It is entirely dependent on the search engines’ algorithms.
There might be a slew of other reasons why you should utilize redirects on your website. You can possibly have a lot of things on your mind that need to be redirected. Choosing the ideal tools for your redirection, on the other hand, should be your primary focus. That is why, in this post, we have compiled a list of the top free WordPress redirect plugins to help you with your redirection operations.
There are five different sorts of redirections.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution for all cases. To provide you the greatest control, we included 5 of the most often used redirections in the Redirections Manager.
- 301 Permanent Redirection – Use the 301 Permanent Redirection feature to permanently redirect old URLs to new URLs.
- 302 Temporary Move – Need to set up a one-time redirect? The 302 Temporary Move Redirect is completely supported by the Redirection Manager.
- 307 Temporary Redirect – The Redirection Manager also supports the 307 Temporary Redirect, which is a successor to the 302 Temporary Redirect.
- 410 Material Deleted Redirection Type – Use the 410 Content Deleted Redirection Type to inform visitors and search engines about content that has been removed from your website.
- 451 Material Isn’t Available for Legal Reasons – Is the content unavailable in certain places or for legal reasons? Use the 451 Redirection Type to provide the user correct information.
There are five different kinds of source checks.
The Redirection Manager offers you complete control over your redirects while also making the redirect creation procedure as easy as possible.
- Precise Match – Use the Exact Match option to redirect exact URLs to your desired destination URLs.
- Contains a certain string – The partial match functionality may be used to redirect any URL that contains a certain string to a new URL.
- Starts with a certain string – Redirect all URLs that begin with that string to a new URL.
- Ends with a certain string – Redirect all URLs that finish with that string to a new URL.
- Support for Regex – The Redirect Manager fully supports Regex, allowing you to easily design even the most complicated redirects.
The Redirection Manager includes a number of well-thought-out features that will help you better manage your redirections while keeping the procedure nice and simple.
- Export to.htaccess file – Export all of your redirects to an Apache-compliant.htaccess file.
- Export to a config file compatible with all Nginx servers – Export all of your redirects to a config file compatible with all Nginx servers.
- Debug Redirections – The Debug option allows you to inspect and troubleshoot each of the redirections you’ve set up with the plugin.
- Extends the WordPress auto redirect feature – WordPress automatically redirects old URLs to new URLs, and the Redirection Manager adds to that by allowing you to personalize the redirections.